Friday, January 8, 2010

Breaking the Cycle.

I tend to blog when i'm angry.
You've probably noticed that.
Angry tirade followed by bitter diatribe.
Here's a change.

I'm not angry for once!
(Shocking I know.)
I only tend to have inspiration to write when i've been wronged in some way.
Here's to changing this!

As of December 31st, I finished at the bookstore.
It was a beautiful way to start of the New Year.
I was offered the receptionist/computer guru position at a local vet clinic.
Now I do paperwork and webwork with drowsy kitties asleep on my lap.
The Lord definitely heard my prayers.
I almost don't know what to do with myseld now that i'm happy.
That's kind of sad, eh?

Jess and I have been doing a lot of work on our little house.
Maybe soon i'll have the inspiration to take pictures.
I really like how it's turning out so far.
It's a nice change to see colors on the wall.
We'll start having people over again now that i'm almost done hibernating.

But for now...God bless non-stressful jobs.

Happy New year to all.
Much love and good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment